Site Remediation - Clean Up of Concrete and Asphalt Debris (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0151-R1
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Site Remediation - Clean Up of Concrete and Asphalt Debris (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0151-R1
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Permitee will remove all visible concrete and asphalt debris from the streambank that was found to be placed in violation of Fish and Game Code Section 1602. The area where this material will be removed is approximately 50-feet long (as measured along the bank) and 45-feet wide (as horizontally from the top of bank extending in to the channel).
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2124
- Santa Cruz
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15321(a), Class 21
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project is the necessary result of a resolution to a violation to Fish and Game Code Section 1602.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.