Lennox Academy Property Acquisition and Building Replacement
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
C-2 & R-3-P, GC & R 18
Lennox Academy Board of Directors proposes to acquire the property adjacent to the north side of LMSTA campus. The interior of the building would be partially renovated so the Academy could offer a new Career and Technical Education Program related to auto mechanics. On the LMSTA campus the Lennox School District would remove 3 portable classroom buildings and construct an approx 2,000 sf one story two classroom building.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.