Rancho Cucamonga, City of
(City of Rancho Cucamonga)
Rancho Cucamonga North Eastern Sphere Annexation Specific Plan
NOP - Notice of Preparation
Present Land Use
Open Space - Flood Control, Utility Corridor, Open Space, Conservation, Hillside Residential; Residential - Low Medium; Special
The key components of the Proposed Project includes the following:
1. Pre-zoning and annexation of approx. 4,088 acres of mostly undeveloped land under the jurisdiction of the County into the City, subject to the review and approval by the Local Agency Formation Commission for San Bernardino County;
2. Reorganization of the project site to include annexation of approx. 4,088 acres of mostly undeveloped land under the jurisdiction of the County into the Cucamonga Valley Water District (CVWD), the Inland Empire Utilities Agency, and the Metropolitan Water District of Southern CA.
3. The establishment of a habitat conservation program for all conservation and mitigation lands within the North Eastern Sphere Annexation Specific Plan area, managed by a single entity, that is approved by the CDFW to accept responsibility for conservation lands, and is acceptable to LAFCO.
4. Adoption of North Eastern Sphere Annexation Specific Plan to guide conservation and development in the project area in order to provide for sustainable human habitat while preserving, restoring, and conserving a high quality natural habitat.
5. Establishment of a conservation program for the North Eastern Sphere Annexation Specific Plan area under the jurisdiction of the City, providing unified management of all existing future conservation lands lying within the 3,176 acre Conservation Priority Area, as well as the 483 acres of proposed habitat conservation and restoration within the 1,212-acre Development Priority Area.
6. Adoption of a General Plan Amendment and a Zoning Map Amendment.
7. Development of approx. 598 gross acres of land within the Development Priority Area in order to generate financial resources to fund the conservation and restoration of the Conservation Priority Area.
8. Development of low intensity rural development within portions of the Conservation Priority area.
9. Adoption of a tentative tract amp to implement the NESAP and define the areas and boundaries of development.
10. Removal of the proposed project from the Etiwanda North Specific Plan.
11. Removal of a small portion of the westerly end of the Day Creek levee within the Development Priority Area.
Cal FireCalifornia Air Resources BoardCalifornia Department of ConservationCalifornia Public Utilities CommissionCalifornia Regional Water Quality Control Board, Santa Ana Region 8California State Lands CommissionDepartment of Housing and Community DevelopmentDepartment of Toxic Substances ControlDepartment of Water ResourcesOffice of Emergency Services, CaliforniaOffice of Historic PreservationResources AgencySan Gabriel and Lower Los Angeles Rivers and Mountains ConservancyState Water Resources Control Board, Division of Drinking WaterCalifornia Native American Heritage CommissionDepartment of Fish and Wildlife, Region 6
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.