Combined Development Permit to allow partial demolition and reconstruction of a single story 2,852 sq. ft. single family residence into a two-story 2,985 sq. ft. single family residence, with 583 sq. ft. attached two car garage; conversion of a test well to a production well and new solar array; and development within 100 feet of ESHA.
1411 Schilling Place South, 2nd Floor, Salinas, CA 93901
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.