Moorpark Feeder Unit 2 Strengthening (Streambed Alteration Agreemen No. 1600-2017-0136-R5)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 5 (San Diego) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 5)
- Document Title
- Moorpark Feeder Unit 2 Strengthening (Streambed Alteration Agreemen No. 1600-2017-0136-R5)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to replacing an approximately 4.5 foot section of existing 42 inch diameter potable water pipeline. The work is anticipated to be completed in two phases. The initial potholing activities (approximately 1 week) will include the excavation of the pipeline to locate and measure the portion of the pipeline to be replaced. This will require that the contractor excavate and shore and excavation with approximate dimensions of 10 feet wide by 10 feet long and 12 feet deep, then backfill it once measurements are complete.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 5
South Coast Region 3883 Ruffin Road
San Diego, CA 92123
Phone : (805) 962-4698
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- The operation, repair, maintenance, permitting, leasing, lecensing, or minor alteration of existing public or private structures, facilities, mechanical equipment, or topographical features, involving negligible or no expansion of use beyond that existing at the time of the lead agency's determination.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.