Moon Lim Lee Safety Roadside Rest Area (SRRA) Electric Vehicle Charging Station EVCS
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 2 (Redding) (California Department of Transportation, District 2)
- Document Title
- Moon Lim Lee Safety Roadside Rest Area (SRRA) Electric Vehicle Charging Station EVCS
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Caltrans is proposing a state-only funded project to install electric vehicle charging facilities at the Moon Lim Lee Safety Roadside Rest Area (SRRA) in Trinity County on State Route (SR) 299 near Douglas City. The purpose of the project is to provide zero emission vehicle infrastructure to meet projected demand.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 2
1657 Riverside Drive P.O. Box 496073
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-3174
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1(b) 21084; 15300
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential to result in significant effects to the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.