San Joaquin Field Division Yard Improvements
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Water Resources, Department of (California Department of Water Resources)
- Document Title
- San Joaquin Field Division Yard Improvements
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The San Joaquin Field Division will plant 25 Peruvian pepper tree's and lay gravel across multiple portions of the Operations & Maintenance (O&M) yard in order to; enhance the aesthetics of the field division, provide enhanced protection to infrastructure and reduce O&M yard water consumption. To plant the 25ft. trees, a backhoe would dig 4ft by 4 ft pits across the northwest portion of the yard about 10ft apart. Six of the trees would be placed in existing raised concrete planters located adjacent to administrative buildings.
- Contact Information
California Department of Water Resources
San Joaquin Field Division 4201 Sabodan Street
Bakerfield, CA 93313
Phone : (661) 858-5662
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Maintenance activities that indirectly support the function of the California Aquaduct and water delivery within the State Water Project.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.