City of Willits - Delta Pond Road and Culvert Repair Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Santa Rosa
- Document Title
- City of Willits - Delta Pond Road and Culvert Repair Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Project includes repair and replacement of approximately 62 linear feet of an existing damaged undersized culvert and repair the Delta Pond access road. The proposed Project would include removal of the existing 30-inch diameter corrugated metal pipe culvert and replacement with a 48-inch round high density polyethylene (HDPE) culvert.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Sa
5550 Skylane Boulevard, Suite A
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone : (707) 576-2830
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project involves repair of an existing structure to meet current standards, with no expansion of use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.