Yocha Dehe Wintun Nation Cache Creek Restoration Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Central Valley Flood Protection Board
- Document Title
- Yocha Dehe Wintun Nation Cache Creek Restoration Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Restore 440 linear feet of Cache Creek by constructing four bendway weirs; a low-flow terrace planted with native willows and riparian vegetation; repair and modify a bank stabilization structure by adding gravel; vegetation; and a bendway weir on top of the existing structure.
- Contact Information
Central Valley Flood Protection Board
3310 El Camino Avenue, Suite 170
Sacramento, CA 95821
Phone : (916) 574-0651
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15333 - Class 33
- Reasons for Exemption
- Small habitat restoration projects.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.