David Linda Martin Partners Aliso Ranch On-Farm Capture and Recharge Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Central Valley Flood Protection Board
- Document Title
- David Linda Martin Partners Aliso Ranch On-Farm Capture and Recharge Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Install a combination gate (slide and flap type) on an existing 4-ft x 5-ft box culvert structure, place 6 inch deep rip rap on the waterside levee slope, and install an elevated horizontal walkway to access the combination gate to allow the diversion of flood flows from the east bank of the Chowchilla Canal Bypass.
- Contact Information
Central Valley Flood Protection Board
3310 El Camino Avenue, Suite 170
Sacramento, CA 95821
Phone : (916) 574-0651
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor alteration to an existing structure.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.