Union Pacific Railroad (UPRR) Valley Subdivision Mile Post 213.49 Bridge Replacement Project, WDID #5A52CR000159
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 5 (Central Valley), Redding
- Document Title
- Union Pacific Railroad (UPRR) Valley Subdivision Mile Post 213.49 Bridge Replacement Project, WDID #5A52CR000159
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- UPRR's proposed project is to replace Bridge 213.49 with two 8-span by 30-foot prestressed concrete box girder (30-inch deep) bridges with concrete ties, for a total length of 240 feet. The bridge replacement will result in temporary impacts of 0.26 acre from fill placed below the ordinary high water mark. No wetland areas were identified within the project area. The bridge will be replaced using an off-track crane. The eastern and western sides of the bridge will be temporarily filled and leveled for equipment access and mobility during construction.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 5 (Central Valley),
364 Knollcrest Drive, Suite 205
Redding, CA 96002
Phone : (530) 224-4784
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Bridge 213.49 supports AMtrak passenger service on the Velley Subdivision. This bridge replacement is necessary to maintain and imporve this passenger service.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.