Sycamore Cove Day Use Accessibility Improvements
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Sycamore Cove Day Use Accessibility Improvements
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Parks and Recreation proposes to construct accessibility improvements to facilities within Point Mugu State Park to provide improved visitation opportunities to a larger demographic of the population as required by the Tucker vs. State of California consent decree. Improvements would include modifications to, but not necessarily limited to, restroom shelter, portable restrooms, accessible parking, signage, paths of travel, water stations, showers and trash receptacles.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Southern Service Center 2797 Truxtun Road
San Diego, CA 92106
Phone : (619) 221-7060
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15311 - Class 1 & 11
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing facilities - modifications of existing facilities for handicap access Accessory structures - construciton or installation of additional public use facilities.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.