Dama Center Drain Channel Clearing and Flow Maintenance (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0355-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Dama Center Drain Channel Clearing and Flow Maintenance (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0355-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to removing vegetation and sediment through approximately 200 linear feet of channel to address flooding and channel capacity concerns expressed by the City of Redding. The channel width that will be impacted is 4 feet wide. All excavated material shall be removed from the site and disposed of properly.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2239
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is maintaining a constructed channel, as mandated by the City of Redding, that was originally altered when the shopping center was constructed.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.