Best-in-Class: Demonstrating Scalable Operational Efficiency through Optimized Controls Sequences and Plug-and-Play Solutions
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Energy Commission (California Energy Commission)
- Document Title
- Best-in-Class: Demonstrating Scalable Operational Efficiency through Optimized Controls Sequences and Plug-and-Play Solutions
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project will install HV AC and Lighting controls, energy metering equipment, and sensors in a laboratory and existing medical facilities to evaluate energy performance. The installed technologies aim to reduce building energy use so the beneficiaries of the work will be the utilty ratepayers included in the demonstrations.
- Contact Information
California Energy Commission
1516 Ninth Street, MS-48
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 327-2223
- Fontana Montebello Stockton Victorville
- Los Angeles San Bernardino San Joaquin
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor alterations of existing public or private structures, facilities, mechanical equipment, or topographical features, and which involve negligible or no expansion of use beyond that existing.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.