Schmitz Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0293-R1_
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1E (Eureka) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E)
- Document Title
- Schmitz Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0293-R1_
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to one encroachment for armoring and modifying a hydrologically connected pond spillway. Work for this encroachment includes excavation, backfilling and compaction of fill, and rock armoring as necessary to minimize erosion.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E
Eureka Office 619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 441-2077
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is limited to one encroachment to permit an existing hydrocally connected pond spillway.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.