Newcomb Anderson McCormick, Inc.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Energy Commission (California Energy Commission)
- Document Title
- Newcomb Anderson McCormick, Inc.
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of the project is to deploy and evaluate, on an mass scale, advanced plug load management devices at multiple Community College District Campuses in IOU service territories throughout California. Significant electricity reduction and cost savings will be delivered to the participating Community College Districts via the implementation of the APMD technology.
- Contact Information
California Energy Commission
1516 Ninth Street, MS-48
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 327-2206
- Anaheim Berkeley Compton Costa Mesa Culver City Cypress Fountain Valley Fullerton Gilroy Hayward Huntington Beach Livermore Long Beach Los Altos Hills Los Angeles Monterey Park Norwalk Norwalk, Compton, Long Beach, Monterey Park, ... Oakland Orange Oroville Petaluma Rancho Cucamonga Redwood City San Bruno Santa Ana Santa Monica Santa Rosa Torrance Walnut Whittier
- Alameda Butte Los Angeles Orange San Bernardino
- Cross Streets
- Multiple (See NOE posting for specific locations)
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S: 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- acitivites funded by this agreement are exempt because they involve minor energy efficient installation of plug load controls to an existing school building. These technologies involve no expansion of existing use, with interior/exterior to improve building performance.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.