McClellan Business Park Stormwater Maintenance (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0050-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- McClellan Business Park Stormwater Maintenance (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0050-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW has executed lake and streambed alteration agreement no. 1600-2017-0050-R2, pursuant to section 1602 of the fish and game code to MBP Ventures, LLC. The project is limited to maintenance of stream channels within the McClellan Business Park. Activities may include debris and obstruction removal, silt, sand or sediment removal, vegetation control, non-native vegetation removal, repair of previous erosion control work or new minor erosion control work.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2953
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project is limited to the maintenance or repair of existing structures and not significantly impact sensitive species or their habiat.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.