Drought Response Outreach Program, Implementation of Low Impact Development
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Garden Grove Unified School District
- Document Title
- Drought Response Outreach Program, Implementation of Low Impact Development
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Installation of stormwater management features including low impact development landscaped areas to capture, treat, and infiltrate stormwater including rain gardens with vegetation and bioswales.
- Contact Information
Garden Grove Unified School District
10331 Stanford Avenue
Garden Grove, CA 92640-6353
Phone : (714) 663-6442
- Garden Grove
- Los Amigos HS, Santiago HS, Bolsa Grande HS
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is a minor alteration to lands including the replacement of existing conventional landscape with drought tolerant vegetation, rain gardens and bioswales for stormwater management.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.