Modoc National Forest, Lassen Creen Area Restoration
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Modoc National Forest, Lassen Creen Area Restoration
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The application clesrly identifies that all activities can be considered not a project under CEQA. The proposed work is for resource specialist site specific analyses and completing NEPA compliance under Phase 1. Phase 2 will be subject to CEQA review after Phase 1 has been completed.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation Division 1725 23rd Street, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 95816-7100
Phone : (916) 997-8407
- Other Information
- Lassen Creek Area
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Reasons for Exemption
- Activity not subject to CEQA Review Project activities described above do not have the portential for causing a significant adverse effect on the environment. A CEQA Exemption Review Form for thr project is on file at the OHMVR Division office listed above.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.