Modoc National Forest, Planning
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Modoc National Forest, Planning
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project covers the necessary fieldwork and analysis to eveluate adding 331 niles of routes to the National Forest TransportationSystem and opening 513 miles of current system roads to OHV use. Modoc National Forest Grant funds will be used to conduct engineering, wildlife, and hydrology analysis and prepare necessary NEPA and CEQA documentation. The activities are non-ground disturbing. The proposed work is not a project under CEQA.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation Division 1725 23rd Street, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 95816-7100
Phone : (916) 997-8407
- Other Information
- USFS Modoc National Forest
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Reasons for Exemption
- Activity nor subject to CEQA Review Project activities described above do not have the potential for causing a significant adverse effect on the environment. A CEQA Exemption review form for the project is on file at the OHMVR Division office listed.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.