Parks and Recreation, Department of
(California Department of Parks and Recreation)
Stafford River Bar Signs Installation
NOE - Notice of Exemption
Install one (1) boundary/management sign and one (1) information kiosk sign along the access road running from North Road to the Stafford River Bar in Humboldt Redwoods State Park to provide location and interpretive information to park visitors. Work will:
For the boundary/management sign:
- Excavate by hand one (1) 2' x 2' x 3' deep hole;
- Pour concrete footing and set a 8' metal post in the concrete, and
- Attach (1) 3 1/2" x 24" sign delineating the park's boundary and two (2) 18" x 24" standard land management signs.
For the information kiosk sign:
- Excavate by hand two (2) 2' x 2' x 3' deep holes;
- Pour concrete footings in each hole and set 4" x 4" redwood posts; and
- Attach a 5' wide x 6.5' high x 1' deep bulletin board type sign for posting information.
Project consists of construction and location of limited numbers of new, small facilities or structures and the minor alterations in the condition of land and/or vegetation that do not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees; included as "interpretive signing or panels" in the Department of Parks and Recreation's list of exempt activities, in accordance with CCR S 15300.4.
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.