Temporary Water Right Permit for Pine Flat Dam
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Temporary Water Right Permit for Pine Flat Dam
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Temporary water right permit to divert water from the Pine Flat Lake. Water will be diverted through the Pine Flat Power Plant located at Pine Flat Dam at a rate of 7,900 cubic feet per second with a limit of 400,000 acre-feet. Diverted water will be used to generate hydropower. The permit will expire on January 1, 2018.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
Division of Water Rights P.O. Box 2000
Sacramento, CA 95812-2000
Phone : (916) 341-5383
- Pint Flat Dam, Power Plant, Kings River
- Other Information
- 20 miles east of Fresno
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Reasons for Exemption
- This permit does not have the potential for direct physical change or a reasonably foreseeable indirect physical change in the environment; therefore it does not meet CEQA's definition of a project. This permit does not have the potential for causing a significant effect on the environment and is not subject to CEQA.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.