REQUEST AUTHORITY FOR THE EXECUTIVE OFFICER TO ENTER INTO AN AGREEMENT WITH THE SMITHSONIAN ENVIRONMENTAL RESEARCH CENTER TO SUPPORT A STUDY EXAMINING HISTORICA
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- REQUEST AUTHORITY FOR THE EXECUTIVE OFFICER TO ENTER INTO AN AGREEMENT WITH THE SMITHSONIAN ENVIRONMENTAL RESEARCH CENTER TO SUPPORT A STUDY EXAMINING HISTORICA
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize the Executive Officer or her designee to award and execute an agreement with the Smithsonian Environment Research Center in accordance with state policies and procedures to evaluate historical shipping patterns and links to transport of non-indigenous species.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 6
- Reasons for Exemption
- Authorization to support a study examining historical shipping patterns and links to the transport of nonindigenous species will not cause a physical change in the environment and will not change existing activities in the area. There is no reasonable possibility that the activity will have a significant effect on the environment due to unusual circumstances. Therefore, the project will not have a significant effect on the environment and the above categorical exemption(s) apply(ies).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.