CONSIDER AN APPLICATION FOR A NON-EXCLUSIVE GEOLOGICAL SURVEY PERMIT ON SOVEREIGN TIDE AND SUBMERGED LANDS LOCATED IN SAN PABLO BAY, MARIN COUNTY - W 6005.179
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- CONSIDER AN APPLICATION FOR A NON-EXCLUSIVE GEOLOGICAL SURVEY PERMIT ON SOVEREIGN TIDE AND SUBMERGED LANDS LOCATED IN SAN PABLO BAY, MARIN COUNTY - W 6005.179
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize issuance of a General Permit to conduct Geological Surveys to the U.S. Department of Agriculture Natural Resources Conservation Service for the period August 17 through December 16, 2017, within project locations.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- San Pablo Bay
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 6
- Reasons for Exemption
- Issuance of a 4-month General Permit to conduct Geological Surveys for the above-mentioned activity(ies) will cause only a minor physical change in the environment and will not change activities in the area. There is no reasonable possibility that the activity will have a significant effect on the environment due to unusual circumstances. Therefore, the project will not have a significant effect on the environment and the above categorical exemption(s) apply(ies).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.