I-680 North Express Lanes Conversion Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 4 (Oakland) (California Department of Transportation, District 4)
- Document Title
- I-680 North Express Lanes Conversion Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project proposes to convert approximately 11 southbound miles of High Occupancy Vehicle lanes on Interstate 680 into express lanes. Express lanes allow single occupancy vehicles to use HOV lanes by paying a toll that is adjusted based on congestion. The purpose is to optimize existing capacity and reduce congestion.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 4
111 Grand Avenue
Oakland, CA 94612
Phone : (510) 622-8717
- Concord Martinez Pleasant Hill Walnut Creek
- Contra Costa
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor alteration of existing facility , project involves negligible to no expansion of an existing use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.