Conine Water Diversion Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0373-R1
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1E (Eureka) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E)
- Document Title
- Conine Water Diversion Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0373-R1
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to an existing diversion and maintenance of the water diversion on APN 032121-12 from Little Hurlbutt Creek tributary to the South Fork Eel River tributary to the Eel River. Water will be used for domestic and irrigation purposes on APN 032-121-12. The existing diversion will be used for direct diversion. Water will be diverted for direct use and diversion to storage at a rate of approximately 500 gallons per day (gpd).
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E
Eureka Office 619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 441-5671
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1 - 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- Activities will be conducted to protect imstream flow and water quality in the Litle Hurlbutt Creek.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.