Double K Bridge Replacement Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0242-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1E (Eureka) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E)
- Document Title
- Double K Bridge Replacement Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0242-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to two encroachments. On encroachment will replace a bridge on an unnamed tributary to Robinson Creek (Bridge1). The second encroachment will replace a bridge on Robinson Creek (Bridge 2). Both bridges are no longer functional for heavy vehicles. Bridge 1 will be replaced with a 60-foot-long bridge, and Bridge 2 will be replaced with a 50-foot-long bridge. Work for the project will involve removing vegetation, removal of old bridges, excavation, placement of new bridges, backfilling, compacting, and armoring as necessary to minimize.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E
Eureka Office 619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 964-7683
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15304 - Class 1 & 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Replace two aging bridges with proper load-bearing bridges, which will make associated dry/wet crossings unnecessary.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.