Park to Playa Trail (Segment C) Right of Entry (16.17.A.31/ER-12173)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Park to Playa Trail (Segment C) Right of Entry (16.17.A.31/ER-12173)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project would provide a Right of Entry Permit to Los Angeles County for the purpose of conducting trail work and staging equipment at the parking lot. The trail construction would be within a three-acre portion of the Park. The project additionally requests that State Parks designate a 1/2 mile stretch on the southern edge of the BHSO as a dog and bicycle trail.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Angeles District 1925 Las Virgenes Road
Calabasas, CA 91302-1909
Phone : (818) 880-0365
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 4 & 5 - Class 1, 4, & 5
- Reasons for Exemption
- Trail or road repairs. Trail construciton or realignment. Minor alterations in Land Use Limitations: Issuance of easemetns and permits.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.