Tehama County Public Works Routine Maintenance Agreement (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0583-R1
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Tehama County Public Works Routine Maintenance Agreement (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0583-R1
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to routine maintenance activities within the County of Tehama (County). Routine maintenance activities are defined as those activities periodically scheduled and implemented as necessary to maintain the structural and functional integrity of existing public works facilities on, or affecting those reaches of, natural streams for which a notification of streambed alteration (Form FG 2023) would otherwise be required. Such routine maintenance activities include activities associated with maintaining, in an as-built condition, the free flowing passage of water through existing structures and maintaining the structural and functional integrity of existing roads, paths, stream crossings, bank revetment sites, and levees.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2124
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Maintenance of existing County facilities.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.