OHV Loading Ramps and Safety Fence
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- OHV Loading Ramps and Safety Fence
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Scope of project includes installing two loading/unloading ramps for pick-up trucks to back up to and take out or put in motorcycles and ATVs. The project will have two (2) areas of development, as shown on the map and described below. Loading ramps will be approximately 25 feet long x 25 feet wide when completed. Ramps will be constructed above-ground, and stabilized with fill dirt and roadbase, shored up with railroad ties. A peeler core safety fence will be installed around a portion of the ramp.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation (OHMVR) Division 1725 23rd Street, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 95816-7100
Phone : (916) 324-1574
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15303(e), Class 3
- Reasons for Exemption
- New construction or conversion of small structures.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.