Tarr, Tunnel and China Diversion Maintenance Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0079-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Tarr, Tunnel and China Diversion Maintenance Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0079-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California of Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2016-0079-R2, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to the Nevada Irrigation District (NID) NID intends to excavate accumulated sediments upstream of the Tarr Canal Diversion in Wolf Creek; excavate accumulated sediments upstream of the Tunnel Diversion on Deer Creek and refurbish the downstream face of the diversion structure; and excavate accumulated sediments upstream of the diversion for China Union Canal on Squirrel Creek.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2842
- Other Information
- Tarr Canal Diversion is located on Wolf Creek in the Grass Valley USGS Quadrangle, Township 15N, Range 8E, and Section 10/11. Tunnel Canal Diversion is located on Deer Creek in the Rough and Ready USGS Quadrangle, Township 16N, Range 8E, Section 18. China Canal Diversion is located on Squirrel Creek in the Rough and Ready USGS Quadrangle, Township 16N, Range 7E, Section 29.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1; S: 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project involves the maintenance of existing facilities, and the maintenance of existing water supply reservoirs, and will not impact listed species or their habitat.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.