Drought Response Outreach Program for Schools (DROPS)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Monterey Peninsula Unified School District
- Document Title
- Drought Response Outreach Program for Schools (DROPS)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The scope of the projects at Del Rey Woods will include 30,500 sq ft of turf removal, and 850 sq ft of asphalt and replacing the area with drought tolerant landscape and Low Impact Development (LID) projects. LID projects will include cisterns, bio-swales, rain garden, dry creeks, and permeable pavement.
- Contact Information
Monterey Peninsula Unified School District
540 Canyon Del Rey
Del Rey, CA 93955
Phone : (831) 901-7376
- Other Information
- 1281 Plumas Ave, Seaside CA 93955
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor alteration to the condition of land with no negative impacts on scenic trees. 30,500 sq ft existing landscape and 850 sq ft of hard scape, will be converted to drought tolerant landscape and low impact development, improving soil condition, storm water penetration and having a positive impact on plants and animals.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.