Arcade Creel Erosion (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0249-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Arcade Creel Erosion (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0249-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to the stabilization of approximately a 160-foot section of eroded bank on Arcade Creek. The repair will span approximately 20-feet up the bank for a total of approximately 2,800-square feet of area (0.06 acres).
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2953
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor alteration to land and will not impact any special status species or sensitive habitat.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.