Meadowood Court Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0219-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Meadowood Court Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0219-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to construction of a new concrete box culvert on an unnamed tributary to the American River. The culvert will consist of three 3-feet by box concrete sections with a 1-foot of fill over the top of the culvert. Approximately 5-yards of 3 to 4-inch angular rock will be placed on each end of the culvert to prevent erosion. Culvert design will accommodate up to 10-year storm event. The new road will be constructed of concrete and will be approximately 14-feet wide. This project will disturb less than 0.01 acres and no vegetation will be removed.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2953
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15303 - Class 3
- Reasons for Exemption
- Construction of a new small structure and does not impact any sensitive resources.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.