Emerald Farms Bridge Replacement Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0159-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Emerald Farms Bridge Replacement Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0159-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to the construction of a railcar bridge. Construction will include excavations for cement footings on each side of the channel. Cement footings will be reinforced with rebar and cast in place. Once footings have been placed and cured, railcars will be lifted into place by a crane and install on top of the footings. The railcars will be mounted to the cement footings, and a bridge deck made of concrete will be poured on top of the railcars.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-4037
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304, Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor alterations to land, which does not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.