Sonic Net NPC:1704-S S. McDowell BPF, Petaluma Fiber Optic Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Public Utilities Commission, California (California Public Utilities Commission)
- Document Title
- Sonic Net NPC:1704-S S. McDowell BPF, Petaluma Fiber Optic Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Sonic.Net installs telecommunications infrastructure/equipment to enhance broadband speeds.
- Contact Information
California Public Utilities Commission
505 Van Ness Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94102-3298
Phone : (415) 703-5484
- Other Location Info
- Lakeville Street and Caulfield Lane
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- 15303d; 15304f; 15332a-e
- Reasons for Exemption
- Under Decision 12-06-009, the California Public Utilities Commission determined that the projects proposed by Sonic.Net would fall within one or more categorical exemptions under CEQA and that further environmental review would be unnecessary.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.