Mesa Sewer Improvements (East Campus)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- University of California, San Diego (University of California San Diego)
- Document Title
- Mesa Sewer Improvements (East Campus)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Improve capacity in the Mesa Housing neighborhood on the East Campus, a new sewer main needs to be constructed to handle the horizon year build out generation rates as forecasted in the Long Range Development Plan (LRDP). First, the existing mains would be privatized by the University. Next, UC San Diego would abandon the privatized main and construct a new, larger (12-inch and 15-inch pipes) sewer main in a similar alignment. A new public 15-inch main would then be constructed across La Jolla Village Drive and would tie into the existing City of San Diego sewer system south of La Jolla Village Drive.
- Contact Information
University of California San Diego
9500 Gilman Drive Mail Code 0074
La Jolla, CA 92093-0074
Phone : (858) 534-4464
- La Jolla
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Replacement or Reconstruction.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.