Lilles' Riparian Vegetation Management Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0249-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Lilles' Riparian Vegetation Management Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0249-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to vegetation management on a private parcel for fire protection by thinning overgrown areas, removing dead and /or downed vegetation, and cleaning up debris from flood flows in the riparian zone along the streambank, and within the floodplain of the specific parcel. Treated areas will have native vegetation thinned or pruned, while non-native vegetation may be completely removed with seasonal work restrictions.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2239
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304, Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor public or private alterations in the condition of land, water, and/or vegetation which do not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees except for forestry and agricultural purposes.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.