McCoy Trails Accessibility Improvements
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- McCoy Trails Accessibility Improvements
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project proposes to upgrade the existing North and South McCoy Trails to meet departmental trail compliance standards. The North Trail begins at the Tijuana Estuary Visitor Center, and the South Trail begins at a small trailhead located at the intersection of 5th Street and Iris Ave. adjacent to the U.S. Navy Landing Field. All proposed improvements involve existing trail facilities. The project also includes the addition of bench seating and directional signage to select trail segments and overlooks. The final length of the planned trail improvements will be approximately 11,680LF (2.2 mi.).
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (619) 221-7081
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 4, & 11 - Class 1, 4 & 11
- Reasons for Exemption
- Trail or road repairs and modifications of existing facilities for handicap access. Trail construction or realignment and minor trenching and backfilling where the surface is restored. Installation of signs and construction or installation of additional public use facilities. The project does not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.