Amendment #1 to Right of Entry Permit for MTM Builders for Construction Staging associated with Interim Bayshore Bikeway.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- San Diego Unified Port District
- Document Title
- Amendment #1 to Right of Entry Permit for MTM Builders for Construction Staging associated with Interim Bayshore Bikeway.
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project is the first Amendment to a Right of Entry Permit (ROE Amendment) to MTM Builders, Inc. (Permittee) to enter properly located on the Western side of Tidelands Avenue between Civic Center Drive to the North and West 32nd Street to the South in National City. The area proposed for use under this ROE amendment would be used by the Permittee and the Permittee's authorized agent(s) and contractor(s) for the purpose of construction staging in conjunction with the construction of the Bayshore Bikeway, as well as ingress and egress in support of those activities.
- Contact Information
San Diego Unified Port District
Development Services Department 3165 Pacific Highway
San Diego, CA 92101
Phone : (619) 686-6237
- National City
- San Diego
- Cross Streets
- Western side of Tidelands Ave between Civic Center Drive to the North and West with 32nd St
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S: 15301, 04
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing Facilities (SG S: 15301, Class 1) and Minor Alterations to land (SG S: 15304, Class 4)
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.