Jackson Street Over Whitewater River Seismic Retrofit Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0219-R6)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 6 (Ontario) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 6)
- Document Title
- Jackson Street Over Whitewater River Seismic Retrofit Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0219-R6)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to the seismic retrofit of the existing Jackson Street Bridge (Bridge No. 56C-0084) over the Coachella Valley Stormwater Channel (Whitewater River). Seismic retrofit work consists of installing steel casing around existing columns, constructing large diameter straddle pile (cast in drilled hole) and transverse shear keys at the abutments.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 6
78078 Country Club Drive, Suite 109
Bermuda Dunes, CA 92203
Phone : (760) 200-9418
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 (d), Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Restoration or rehabilitation of deteriorated or damaged facilities.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.