Clear Creek Gravel injection Project, WDID# 5A45CR00533
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 5 (Central Valley), Redding
- Document Title
- Clear Creek Gravel injection Project, WDID# 5A45CR00533
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project will inject gravel (6,120 cubic yards) at four sites on lower Clear Creek for the purpose of supplementing natural gravel bedload captured in Whiskeytown Reservoir. Lower Clear Creek below the reservoir is depleted bedload, which has caused degraded channel habitat, channel incision, and loss of floodplain connectivity and function. Gravel injections address these conditions and partlyresotre spawning habitat for the benefit of endangered salmon and steelhead.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 5 (Central Valley),
364 Knollcrest Drive, Suite 100
Redding, CA 96002
Phone : (530) 224-4997
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15333, Class 33
- Reasons for Exemption
- Restoration project less than 5 acres in size for the benefit of fish and wildlife.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.