EA 02-0H090 Carr Creek Overlay on state Route 3, Trinity County, CA
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 3 (Marysville) (California Department of Transportation, District 3)
- Document Title
- EA 02-0H090 Carr Creek Overlay on state Route 3, Trinity County, CA
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This highway maintenance project (an HM-1 project) will put an overlay of hot-mix asphalt and asphalt concrete onto the roadway, to prolong its lifespan. Other work includes removing and replacing the thermoplastic road markings, upgrading the metal beam guardrail and repairing the highway's shoulders.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 3
Office of Environmental Management 2379 Gateway Oaks Drive, Suite 150
Sacramento, CA 95833
Phone : (916) 274-0623
- State Highways
- State Route 3
- Other Information
- Located in rural Trinity County on State Route 3 between post miles 11.0-27.0, between the towns of Hayfork and Douglas City. Portion of project goes through Shasta-Trinity National Forest.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 14 CCR, S: 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project's work scope will be limited to the existing roadbed's hinge points and within State right of way (ROW). Staging areas will occur on paved pullout or on previously-disturbed dirt pullouts. Staging areas will avoid any sensitive resources located just outside State ROW. No federally-listed or state-listed special status species were detected during field reviews. No waterways or water bodies occur within the project limits.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.