Toadtown Rapid Pipe Emergency Repair Project, WDID #5A04CR00270
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 5 (Central Valley), Redding
- Document Title
- Toadtown Rapid Pipe Emergency Repair Project, WDID #5A04CR00270
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Toadtown Rapid Pipe Emergency Repair Project will replace a failed segment of rapid pipe (bypass pipe) at Toadtown Powerhouse. The powerhouse cannot be brought back online until pipe is repaired. Cool water delivered through the powerhouse is critical to survival of endangered salmon in Butte Creek.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 5 (Central Valley),
364 Knollcrest Drive, Suite 205
Redding, CA 96002
Phone : (530) 224-4997
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing facilities of both investor and publicly-owned utilities used to provide electric power, natural gas, sewerage, or other public utility services are included.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.