Dos Amigos Siphon House Drain Pipe Repair
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Water Resources, Department of (California Department of Water Resources)
- Document Title
- Dos Amigos Siphon House Drain Pipe Repair
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- About 20 cubic yards of soil will be excavated to expose a leaking drain pipe; 2 feet of pipe will be removed at each leak and a new section of pipe will be attached using couplers. About 4 cubic yards of sand will be placed around the excavated pipe, the area will be backfilled and compacted. The SWP users will benefit.
- Contact Information
California Department of Water Resources
San Luis field Division 31770 Gonzaga Rd.
Gustine, CA 95322
Phone : (209) 509-5866
- Los Banos
- Cross Streets
- Southeast side of Poleline Road
- Other Information
- Located approx. 9.2 miles south of the City of Los Banos on the southeast side of Poleline Road behind the Dos Amigos siphon house at about MP 86.60 of the California Aqueduct.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S: 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- Repairs will occur on an existing drain pipe, associated with the Dos Amigos Pumping Plant, the repair will not increase use or capacity of the facility.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.