Domestic Water and Pasture Irrigation (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0141-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Domestic Water and Pasture Irrigation (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0141-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife (Department) has executed Lake and streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2017-0141-R2, pursuant to Section 1602 of the fish and Game Code to Womack Construction The project is limited to the installations and operation of a screened 5 horsepower pump in the unnamed tributary to Sulphur Creek and diversion of water up to 70 gallons per minute (gpm). The water shall be used for pastureland irrigation and domestic water use. Hand tools shall be used to install the pump. The pump and associated tolls will be delivered to the site using a small vehicle, all-terrain vehicle or golf cart. There will be no impacts to woody vegetation or use of any heavy equipment as part of this project.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-4037
- Other Location Info
- sulphur creek
- Other Information
- Located at an unnamed tributary to sulphur Creek, in the County of Plumas; Latitude 39.716635°, Longitude-120.567457°; Section6, Township 21N, Range 13E, (USGS) 7.5 minute quad map Clio, MDB & M.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 4; S: 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project involves minor private alterations which does not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees, or adversely impact sensitive plant or wildlife species.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.