Repair Slide with sheet pile tie wall and repair damaged roadway - 4K660/0417000333
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 4 (Oakland) (California Department of Transportation, District 4)
- Document Title
- Repair Slide with sheet pile tie wall and repair damaged roadway - 4K660/0417000333
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Repairs to slope and construct sheet pile wall tie back wall and repair roadway. This project will make the transportation corridor safer.
- Contact Information
Maureen A. Murphy
California Department of Transportation, District 4
111 Grand Avenue, Environmental Maintenance
Oakland, CA 94612
Phone : (510) 286-5016
- State Highways
- Route 1
- Other Location Info
- Near Fort Ross
- Other Information
- Postmile 31.4 and 31.9 at Fort Ross, from 1.6 miles to 1.1 miles south of Fort Ross Road, in Sonoma County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- PRC 21084;14CCR 15300 et seq.
- Reasons for Exemption
- Modernization of highway by resurfacing, restoration, rehabilitation, reconstruction, adding shoulders, or adding auxilliary lanes (e.g., parking, weaving, turning, climbing)
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.