Lower Turner Ditch Cleanout (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0085-R5)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 5 (San Diego) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 5)
- Document Title
- Lower Turner Ditch Cleanout (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0085-R5)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Applicant proposes to maintain and operate a surface water diversion channel. The earthen channel will need to be reconstructed after large storm events. The diversion channel is an estimated 250 feet in length and 10 feet in width. Native materials from the river are utilized to construct the berm which is also used for access, approximately 5-7 feet tall and an estimated 10 feet in width. At the end of the diversion channel, a pump is placed in the water to provide irrigation to the surrounding agriculture lands. In this same area a bypass allows excess water, when it reaches a certain level, to exit the diversion channel and return to the main channel.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 5
South Coast Region 3883 Ruffin Road
San Diego, CA 92123
Phone : (858) 467-4201
- Santa Paula
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Maintenance and operatino of an existing private structure involving no expansion of use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.