Pismo State Beach Maintenance Yard Complex
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Pismo State Beach Maintenance Yard Complex
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This Project is to remove 7,500 sq. ft. of existing asphalt, grind areas as needed for transitions to buildings and utility boxes. Used ground asphalt for some fill and use new clean road base as needed during grading prep for new 4" hot asphalt for some fill and use new clean road base as needed during grading prep for new 4" hot asphalt on 7,500 sq. ft. applying tack coat for asphalt bonding.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation (OHMVR) Division 1725 23rd Street, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 95816-7100
Phone : (916) 324-1574
- San Luis Obispo
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Repair and maintenance of an existing facility.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.