Feather River Gravel Supplementation Project (ITP# 2081-2017-033-02)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Feather River Gravel Supplementation Project (ITP# 2081-2017-033-02)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project will add 5,000 cubic yards of sprawning gravel to habitats in the Project area that were impacted by high flows caused by the Lake Oroville Dam Gated Spillway Emergency. Approximately 4.5 acres of new spawning habitat will be created. Gravel will be placed with equipment and distributed evenly to create the appropriate habitat. In addition to this, the Project will excavate approximately 3,000 cubic yards from Moe's Side Channel alignment to restore spawning and rearing habitat.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2951
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed project will restore essential fish spawning habitat that was impacted by the emergency.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.